- Mhglobals Software Company is committed to safeguarding the privacy of www.mhglobals.com visitors. In this policy Mhglobals Software Company,
explain how Mhglobals will treat your personal information.
of this policy.
- For software vendors, it would apply when you create a free listing for your product; create an account with us; when you connect with a digital
marketing expert or submit a query; and/or request a free demo for your listing.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
For Software Buyers (Software Advice):
Information we collect when you:
Collecting personal information
Mhglobals Software Company may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and
version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information that you provide to us when using the services on www.mhglobals.com or that is generated in the course of the use of those services
(including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use.
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through www.mhglobals.com (including the communication
content and meta data associated with the communication)
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person consent to both the disclosure and the processing
of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through www.mhglobals.com will be used for the purposes specified
in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
MHGLOBALS SOFTWARE COMPANY may use your personal information to:
- enable your use of the services available on www.mhglobals.com
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which Mhglobals Software Company
think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time
if you no longer require marketing communications)
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user
from that information)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to www.mhglobals.com
- keep www.mhglobals.com secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of www.mhglobals.com (including monitoring private messages sent through
www.mhglobals.com private messaging service)
- If you submit personal information for publication on www.mhglobals.com, Mhglobals Software Company, will publish and otherwise use that
information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- Mhglobals Software Company will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their
or any other third party direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
Mhglobals Software Company may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means
our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Mhglobals Software Company may disclose your personal information:
- in connection with any on-going or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention
and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that Mhglobals are (or are contemplating) selling and
- to any person who Mhglobals reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of
that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to
order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, Mhglobals will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- Information that Mhglobals Software Company collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Mhglobals
operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal information that you publish on www.mhglobals.com or submit for publication on www.mhglobals.com may be available, via the internet,
around the world. Mhglobals cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Security of your personal information
- Mhglobals Software Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal
- Mhglobals Software Company will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and Mhglobals Software Company cannot
guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes,
or Mhglobals will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
- www.mhglobals.com includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- Mhglobals Software Company has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- This website is owned and operated by MHGLOBALS SOFTWARE COMPANY
- Our principal place of business is at NAGPUR, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using www.mhglobals.com contact form, by email to
email@example.com or by call on 989 0223 099 & 823 7009 007.